- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced (seeded for milder heat)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 (19-ounce) cans cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2-ounces) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Sour cream, cilantro and radishes (optional)
Preparation: In large, deep skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey, season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up turkey with spoon until browned, about 9 minutes.
Add onion and diced jalapenos, cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in cumin and tomato paste, cook about 2 minutes.
Add cannelloni beans, chicken broth and water, bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer until thick, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream, cilantro and radishes, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 415 From Fat: na
Total Fat: 16.9g
Total Carb: 32.4g
Dietary Fiber: 8.8g