- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can no salt-added tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can no salt-added tomato sauce
- Cooking spray
- 6 precooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) pre-shredded, reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (optional)
Preparation: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine first 4 ingredients, spread 2/3 cup sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce, top with 1/2 cup corn and half of beans. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; top with 2/3 cup sauce. Repeat layers once; top with remaining 2 noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes.
Notes: Sprinkle with green onions if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 415 From Fat: 29
Total Fat: 13.3g
Total Carb: 55.2g
Dietary Fiber: 10.4g