Here’s an easy recipe for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 sandwich wraps (10-inches each)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey, shredded
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion
- 1 avocado
Preparation: In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, pickled jalapenos, fresh lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
Spread the 4 sandwich wraps with the sour cream mixture leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer baby spinach, cooked chicken or turkey, black beans, sliced tomato, onion and avocado.
Fold two sides of wraps over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.