Yields 6 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon 40% less-sodium taco seasoning (such as Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Cooking spray
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 cups packaged coleslaw
- 1 (7-ounce) can green salsa
- 4 cups chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkinseed kernels, toasted (optional)
Preparation: Prepare grill, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Brush chicken with juice; sprinkle with seasoning and sugar. Place chicken on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cool slightly. Cut chicken into 1/4-inch strips; set aside. Place tortillas on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; grill 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
Combine coleslaw and salsa; toss to coat. Combine tomato and olives; toss gently.
Spread about 3 tablespoons beans over each tortilla; divide chicken evenly among tortillas. Top each serving with about 2/3 cup slaw mixture, 2/3 cup tomato mixture, 4 teaspoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 2 teaspoons cilantro. Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons pumpkinseeds, if desired.