Mexican Black Bean & Spinach Pizza
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2-ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Preparation: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Mash beans with a fork; combine beans with next 4 ingredients (beans through garlic) in medium bowl, stirring to combine. Spread bean mixture over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Spoon salsa evenly over bean mixture; top with spinach and cilantro. Drizzle with hot sauce; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Serv. Size: 2 slices
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 408 From Fat: 27
Total Fat: 12.3g
Total Carb: 51g
Dietary Fiber: 8.3g