Makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (10-3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 ounces fat-free sour cream or fat-free yogurt
- 1 (1-1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
Preparation: Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet. Drain excess fat. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and simmer for 1/2 to 1 hour or until thick. Serve over rice and top with chopped green onion and shredded cheese.