Yields 4 servings
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco cheese
Combine tomatoes and enchilada sauce in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thick. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and juice. Set aside.
Place water and beans in a microwave-safe bowl, and partially mash with a fork. Cover and microwave on High for 2 minutes, or until hot.
Heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat. Add eggs; cook 1 minute on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 1/3 cup bean mixture over each tortilla; top each tortilla with an egg. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce around egg; sprinkle each serving with cheese.