- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen soy crumbles, thawed (such as Morningstar Farms)
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 1/3 cup (3-ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in cumin, oregano, chili powder, garlic, beans, and soy crumbles, and cook 2 minutes, stirring mixture frequently.
Stir in salsa and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat, and add cream cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, stirring until cheese melts.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread 1/3 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon about 1/3 cup black bean mixture down center of each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange enchiladas, seam sides down, crosswise in dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Serv. Size: 2 enchiladas
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 386 From Fat: 30%
Total Fat: 12.9g
Total Carb: 43.9g
Dietary Fiber: 10.7g