- 5 cups (1-inch)green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together. Place green beans into a large saucepan of boiling water; cook 5 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into iced water; drain.
Place beans in a large bowl with tomato, dill, and navy beans; toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.