White Bean and Roasted Chicken Salad
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken<>br> 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 (16-ounce) cans *white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir gently to combine. In a small bowl whisk vinegar and remaining ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat.
Notes: *Cannelloni, Great Northern, or Navy beans may be used.