Makes 10-12 servings.
- 1 (16-ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-1/2 ounce) can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
Preparation: Mix all ingredients.
Crock Pot Method: Transfer mixture to 3 1/2 to 4 quart crockery cooker. Cover, cook on low heat setting for a 6 hours.
Oven Method: Place in 2 quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 187 From Fat: 4
Total Fat: 1.1g
Total Carb: 38.9g
Dietary Fiber: 7.48g