- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic clobes, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
Preparation: Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; slowly add oil, whisking to combine. Stir in tomato and thyme; let stand 10 minutes.
Steam beans, covered, 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Cut into 2-inch pieces; add to tomato mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Notes: Use a garlic press, if you have one, to crush the garlic for this summery dressing.
Serv. Size: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 73 From Fat: 44
Total Fat: 3.6g
Total Carb: 9.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.2g