- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, cooked and cooled
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno chile, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled, lime-flavored tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine corn, avocado, tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeno, beans, eggs and tortilla chips in large salad bowl.
Stir together oil, lime juice, chili powder, sugar, salt and pepper until combined. Pour over salad mixture, and toss to combine. Serve.