- 1 1/2 cups uncooked farfalle (about 4-ounces bow tie pasta)
- 2/3 cup canned Great Northern, navy, or other white beans (rinsed and drained)
- Cooking Spray
- 1 4-ounce salmon fillet, skinned
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation: Cook pasta in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again, add to large bowl with beans.
Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add salmon, cook 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Coarsely chop salmon. Add to pasta mixture, toss gently to combine.
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach, cook 2 minutes or just until wilted, stirring frequently. Add spinach mixture and dill to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine. Add mustard, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat.
Serv. Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 262 From Fat: 27
Total Fat: 8g
Total Carb: 31.5g
Dietary Fiber: 4.8g