A tasty, nutritious salad that’s a snap to prepare.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked or canned pink or red beans
- 2 cups small shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup low fat Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preparation: Combine macaroni, beans, peas, carrots, and celery. Mix Italian dressing, mayonnaise, parsley, salt, and pepper; toss with the macaroni mixture. Mix well.
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 136 From Fat: 18%
Total Fat: 2.8g
Total Carb: 23.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.86