- 1 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Preparation: Cook beans in a 6 to 8-quart pot of boiling, salted water, uncovered, until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately transfer to a bowl of ice and cold water to stop cooking. When beans are cool, drain and pat dry.
Whisk together oils, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined well, then add beans and sesame seds and toss to coat.