- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 3/4 pound)
- 2/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Dash of salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Preparation: Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon; place on a cutting board. Let cool to room temperature. Add beans to simmering potato cooking water; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; let cool slightly. Cut potatoes into quarter.
Combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through garlic) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add potatoes, beans, onion, and basil; toss gently to combine.