- 6 cups salad greens 2 cups diced tomato
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (16-ounce) can *white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Preparation: Combine salad greens and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk salad dressing ingredients together.
Add dressing to salad mixture, tossing gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Notes: * Cannelloni, Great Northern, or Navy beans may be used.