- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can French-cut green beans, drained
- 1 can blackeyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Balsamic or wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Preparation: Add dressing and allow to marinade for a couple of hours before serving.
Spice to taste with garlic salt, oregano, basil, rosemary and anise.
Use as much or as little dressing as you wish on the salad. The unused dressing will keep.
Notes: You can use any sized cans you wish as long as the sizes are equal.