A tasty, low calorie salad ideal for summer picnics.
- 4 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups ready-to-eat roasted, skinned, boned chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation: Steam beans, covered, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
Combine beans, chicken, parsley, nuts, and mint in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour over bean mixture; stir well.
Serv. Size: Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
Amount Per Serving
Cals: 146 From Fat: 36%
Total Fat: 5.9g
Total Carb: 8.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.8g