- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cans (15-ounce) Great Northern or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Assorted breads and crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small skillet, sauté onion, garlic and rosemary 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
In food processor, combine onion mixture, olive oil, beans, vinegar and red pepper until smooth; season with salt. Spoon mixture into 1 quart baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake about 25 minutes, until heated through. Garnish with rosemary; serve with assorted bread and crackers.